I’m thankful for family, friends and readers. And mostly, for my beautiful wife, who is stronger than I could ever be.
And, absolutely, thankful for football.
1. Nebraska 24, Iowa 21: A Hawkeye win would not be an upset. But I think RKIII is going to give us a Senior Day to remember.
2. Ohio State 34, Michigan 14: Hard to see a blowout in this series, but Michigan offense is pretty brutal right now. Uncle Urban will try to leave an impression in his first trip to the Big House.
3. Wisconsin 45, Penn State 17: Next stop: South Beach.
4. Michigan State 21, Minnesota 14: Next stop: Ohio State.
5. Kansas State 35, Kansas 21: This is KU’s Super Bowl. But this is still Bill Snyder’s game.
6. Missouri 42, Texas A&M 34: Raise your hand if you had Mizzou winning the SEC East.
7. Lions 28, Packers 14: Yes, I’m picking the Lions on Thanksgiving. Suh me.
8. Cowboys 31, Raiders 28: A second straight week that Tony Romo doesn’t lose it in the fourth quarter. Boys on a roll.
9. Texas 28, Texas Tech 27: Is this Mack Brown’s Senior Day? Could be, and I think Horns will finish for the coach.
10. Creighton 75, Arizona State 73: College hoops’ top offense? The Jays will have to show it tonight.
11. There will be turkey. Lots of turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!